Saturday, April 19, 2008

Score!

I was driving down to Princeton to get a haircut and I drove by a rummage sale. It looked promising because a lady was packing a really cool chair into her van as I was driving by. "There won't be anything left on my way back," I thought to myself.

For some reason, I felt compelled to stop on my way home. Well, 20 minutes later I was in possession of 6 chairs and one painting for $54! There were two of each chair plus one large painting. I don't think that I will keep the painting. I bought it for the frame. Can you believe it? It was meant to be. I was thinking about trips with my dad to these sales when I was a kid. I have always loved to find my own little treasures and it is a major thing for me to get a great deal. My dad would have gotten a kick out of this.
I ran out to get some foam and I had some of this Alexander Henry fabric on hand. Presto! Two new dining room chairs. How cool is that! Sorry the pics are mediocre. I was way too excited to share this with you and it was getting dark outside. I couldn't wait.