Sunday, September 07, 2008

Whew! I Need A Nap! And a contest too!


The first week of school went by so quickly. I didn't have much time to think about my baby going to kindergarten. I had to celebrate a birthday too. How could I forget? He has reminded me everyday for the past 3 months that his birthday was coming up. Happy birthday, baby.

It has been a little crazy around here. I always said that I wouldn't over-schedule my kids but guess what? It is official. I am a mommy-cab. We have tae kwan do, violin classes and chinese school. The only defense that I have is that they want to do it.

I had promised a little contest. E-mail or leave a post of your funniest story about your kindergarten experience and I will put a little box of goodies together. Don't know what it will be but it will include some fun stuff. It will include some of my stuff and some from other designers. All products are manufactured or published by Henry Glass or That Patchwork Place. High quality stuff for sure! Let's have entries in by Friday, September 19 at 8 p.m. east coast time. Why so long? Well that'll be the first time I'll have a stress-free moment.