Sunday, November 30, 2008

Only 25 more days! Yikes!


I hope that you had a great holiday. I ate way too much! Big A made these cute turkeys at his Thanksgiving class party. Aren't they cute?
We had a great time though because my sister and her family visited from Toronto. We got all of the photos with Santa taken care of and I took the traditional holiday photo of my nephew for his holiday card. Now, the crunch before Christmas! Luckily, I get the "gift shopping" part of Christmas done in November. That way I can cruise and enjoy December and make little gifts.

I designed these pillows for my book, New Noel. I love them because they're so fresh and adorable. I fell madly in love with the black/gray/cream check pattern below. I think that I bought a good part of the bolt.

I love bright, modern colors. I'm not much of a traditionalist when it comes to holiday colors. I vary from the brights to cream/light blue hues to earthy but for some reason I just don't do the usual emerald green and tomato red. I've even got a little design in progress that has incorporated chocolate colored felt. What are your favorite colors for the holidays? Will be back very soon. xo, L