Saturday, January 01, 2011

1.1.11


Happy New Year!! Wow, last year sure went by so fast! I hope that you enjoyed your holidays! We had a crazy few weeks leading up to the holidays. We sent off our letters to Santa in town and then we relaxed for the rest of the holidays.


We played with Legos and did some crafting too. The kids and I decorated these fun houses. Big A decorated the one in front, Little A decorated the middle one and I decorated the pink one.


They were meant to be Magical Spring Houses since we didn't have time to make them until yesterday. However, the boys had other purposes for the houses. Here's Hagrid leaving his hotel.


The hospital for the bad guys is heavily guarded. 


The secondary hospital, the one that's used in case the first hospital is bombed, is so pretty.


Here's Indiana Jones' house. So colorful!


Alas, all of the silly fun must end because now it's back to serious fun and business again!


Tomorrow afternoon, join me when I visit my wonderful friend, Pat Sloan, on her radio show, Creative Talk Radio. We met a long time ago and she's energetic. We've been on a few blog hops together too.You can go and listen live and also get the podcast afterwards here. Check out her radio show page here for information on Creative Talk Radio. I will be offering a stack of fat quarters of my latest line, Hugs & Kisses, in a giveaway on her blog.  I'll be on from 4-4:30 p.m. Call us and join in on the fun!

I hope to hear from you tomorrow! xo, L