Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween


I have been thinking about Halloween a lot but haven't gotten to the point of making my treats this year. I have the stash to make up some fun things but Quilt Market is on my mind! I was looking at some past ideas and they made me hungry! Read all about it here. What kind of treats are you making up this year? I am looking forward to eating some crocodile eyes ...


or how about some dragon's snot? It is delish when topped with some brain.


The kids' favorites are the specimens that they get to take home!




Then I can unwind with some wizard's brews. You can't beat the three flavors!


It's always fun to sport a new look. I have a few years before they have to shave but these are cute!



If we get sick from all of the candy, don't worry, I have a couple of doctors around the house!


Remember to visit all of the websites for Jill Finley's home sweet home Blook Tour. She also has a grand prize giveaway on her blog. My giveaway ends tonight! Make sure that you leave a comment there to enter!

xo, L