Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sew Eggciting!

I know, it's a bit corny but you know what? I'm in the mood for Spring, Easter and Sewing. It's my birthday this week and I must say that yesterday I received some fab mail. I think that the stars are shining on me this week!
Look what I received from Debra, at Leisure Arts. These are early copies of my two new books. Whoo! Hoo! It was like Christmas here when I opened the mail and the poor ladies at my local quilt shop were probably tired of hearing me talk non-stop. [sorry guys]
First, newNoel is my new holiday book. It is full of fun and quick designs. You have to check it out. Toby, owner of Kindred Quilts [www.kindredquilts.com] here in Clinton is putting together a sample of the poinsettia pillow. She even has the black and tan checker fabric. I bought a ton of that fabric. It is so sophisticated without being fuddy duddy and it compliments the brights very well.

My second book is actually the premiere issue of iKnit. I am the featured designer and I'm so happy with how this came out. The projects are fast and oh so cute!


More later as I have a lot of work this week. Enjoy!