Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Where, Oh Where Have I Been?

Well, I've been coughing up a storm with cold number "gumungus" [newly made up word by 5-year old scholar]. I didn't want to whine about another cold and scare away all of my readers.

So, I couldn't focus on much but I did manage to make this purse from a Quilter's Illustrated pattern. It was fast and fun. Plus, I needed a diversion so someone else's pattern suit the bill. Now, I need to buckle down and work on some designs of my own.

In the meantime, I made these little photo books. One was for my Mom because she wanted one of her grandkids. She wanted to be able to whip it out of her purse whenever she wanted to show them off to her friends. The other book was for our dear friend, Emily who moved away this past weekend.  I thought that an album of some of the photos that I have taken of her for the past few years would be a great gift. She loved it!

Here's the cover of the two books:

My nephew and Alex:

My boys:

Back to regular programming soon. xo, L