Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy July 4th!


Happy 4th of July! I hope that you're enjoying good weather and that you're having fun this holiday weekend! We've had visitors so we've been busy.


We had a long, fun and busy day yesterday. First, we drove to Camden, NJ to visit Adventure Aquarium. I love the lines of the Ben Franklin Bridge.


Here we are!! My favorites? I love Mr. Hammerhead. He's different, you know? 


I love this guy too! He looks like a big rock but he swims so gracefully. 



Aren't these so beautiful? They look so delicate.




I love the big windows. I could just sit there and stare at the fish all day. So relaxing.



After the aquarium we crossed back over the Ben Franklin Bridge again. We lined up for a tour of this ship. It was the highlight of our day.





After the tour, it got late and soon it was time for the fireworks to begin!  Nothing beats watching the fireworks while the Philadelphia Orchestra is playing along..





Have a great holiday weekend! xo, L