Monday, December 20, 2010

Countdown To Christmas


Naughty

OR


Nice?

I am way beyond tired. I think that I am running on adrenaline alone. The past few weeks since Quilt Market have been crazy. The majority of craziness ended yesterday. Now I can sort of re-group and send out Christmas cards, wrap presents, etc.


I had some wonderful visitors to my home yesterday. My good friend, marvelous, Mark Lipinski, and the fabulous Jodie Davis brought along their crew. Terrific guys! We had fun working and playing. Thanks guys.


We love our Aurifil threads and we love to show it!! This photograph is for you, Alex Veronelli!


Now, get to that last minute crafting and shopping or whatever you need to do! Christmas is this week! Need some ideas? I hear that you can get the first season of QNN on DVD. [hint! hint!] You can also get some gift certificates so that you can take my machine applique class over at CraftEdu.

xo, L