Friday, December 03, 2010

Henry Glass Designers Holiday Project Parade - Day 3


Are you having fun? I know you are! Can you believe it? We are on Day 3! Don't forget to post your finished items on our Flickr page! We'd love to see what you make. Also, tonight I'm closing my contest at 8 p.m. Hurry, tell your friends to write in before it's too late!

Today we have Jill Finley of Jillily Studios. She put together the graphics for this event. Remember to download the beautiful cover that she designed for you. You can find it at the Henry Glass blog. Jacquelynne Steves of The Noble Wife also writes for us today. Her wonky tree is too cute. Go visit and enjoy their day!


Jill Finley


Jacquelynne Steves

I am fortunate to live a funky little town that is big on character. It is a quaint town and the stores are wonderful, independently establishments. I have four favorite ones [although my kids would argue that the ice cream shop is the only one that matters!].

I've talked about Kindred Quilts. It is my local quilt shop and Toby and her gals are wonderful. The store is lovely and I am so blessed to have such a great shop within 2 mins. of me. I tell Toby that she puts soul into quilting for me.




Did you know that that last quilt was made from my buddy, Mark Lipinski's fabric?



Heartstrings [above] is oh so inspiring. Can you imagine being locked into this store? I wouldn't sleep. I would wander around in all of this beauty all night long.


I can't even describe the bliss that I feel when I am in The Write Touch [above]. I think that I have mentionned that paper was my first love before fabric. I haven't started making this year's card. It may be really simple though as I am tight for time.


The newest member of our town is Greens and Beans Floral Studio. This is my source for all of the lovely flowers that I photograph. I love this newest addition to our town.

Oooooh, I want a disco ball on top of my tree! Yes, please! 


I'll put some more photos on my website on the Journal page for you later. There are many more goodies to see!


Tonight we have our Santa Claus Parade! The whole town and then some come out for some good ol' fun. I wonder if Captain America and Batman will make an appearance?

xo, L