Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just Released!



I am so excited! My new book, "Row by Row Seasonal Quilts" has been released by Leisure Art [ www.leisurearts.com]. The cover is so bright and fun! The folks at Leisure Arts did a fab job. Thanks!

I self-published some of the designs when I first started my business and a couple of others are totally new. I hope you love the quilts.

I am taking a small break today. I say "small" because the big crunch is coming in the next couple of weeks as I gear up for the wholesale Quilt Market in Minneapolis later this month.

Minneapolis will be one of my "vacations" this year. I was invited to take part in the Better Homes and Gardens' American Patchwork & Quilting Circle of Excellence Retreat right after Quilt Market. FIVE days filled with creativity! Whoo! Hoo!

I will be giving a lecture at Kindred Quilts [www.kindredquilts.com] on Tuesday, May 9 at 7 p.m. Come and join me for a book signing and chat. It will be a fun night.