Thursday, May 11, 2006

Trunk Show



I gave a trunk show lecture this week at Kindred Quilts in Clinton. It was great fun. I talked about my quilts, my books and my fabric design. I even showed them my very first quilt! It was a great night and getting ready for the talk made me sit and think about how far I have come along in enjoying this craft.

Most of us in the quilt industry are gearing up for Quilt Market next week. It will be held in Minneapolis. I am soooo looking forward to the trip. I am invited to a Better Homes & Gardens Circle of Excellence Retreat right after the show. That should be great fun. I am in need of a creative jolt. My mind is in a bit of a jumble right now. When there's so much going on, my mind races a million miles a minute because my creative process involves visualizing everything out in my mind first.