Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Curl up with a good book

The fine folks at Martingale & Co./That Patchwork Place have their act together. I received this fabulous stack of books yesterday in the mail. These are great for reading on such a day as today. There was a two-hour delay at school though I'm not sure why. It's just raining right now. My family laugh at me because they think that I'd never be able to go back to Canada based on weather alone. They're probably right!


There's Cool Girls Quilt on top but all of the books beneath it are beautiful too. I recognize a few names in there. Cyndi Hershey used to own The Country Quilt Shop in Pennsylvania and Karen Soltys is an editor at Martingale. I will let you know how my reading goes if I can pull myself away from the books long enough to write a blog about them. Thank you Martingale & Co.!