Tuesday, January 08, 2008

MIA but productive

Where have I been? I have been sick since December 22. Can you believe it? I am slowly getting back to normal. I rested, crafted and did a lot of thinking. Oh these ideas have been floating around in my brain but I've been working on a few ideas in the past week.

It was actually great to get some rest. I rather enjoyed being taken care of! My Mom, aunt, and brother visited. I got caught up with my favorite comedies, Chuck and Ugly Betty. I don't know why but I always love the underdogs or the geeks. Ok, I did do some other things like become an expert at Nintendo DS.

One of my favorite books was published over the holiday season. Sew Sentimental, above, is a scrapbooking book but there are many sewing projects to make for memory keeping. I loved writing this book and designing the projects. It was a treat to be able to have my family memories bound in a book like this.
I will have a few more cool updates soon. I can't wait to show you.