Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So much to do yet so little time

I do have a confession. I have SIX posts in draft mode awaiting publication but life has gotten the better of me so I will have to re-write my posts so that they are more time appropriate.
I just returned from Portland. It was a fun and inspiring trip. Portland is such a terrific city. I didn't take a lot of photos this time around but I will post a couple of pics of some goodies that I did bring home later this week. I got a couple of cool patterns from my friend, Amy Butler and some cute kits from Olympus [Japanese softies].
I caught a cold on the flight back and have been battling that for the last little while. I have been doing some behind the scenes design work that I can't post at this time. I can, however, introduce you to my latest book, Home Stuff. I am so in love with the styling and look of this one. Let me know what you think.
I'll be back later this week. xo, L