Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Quilt Market friends



Wow, I had lots of photos to go through. I hope that you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed visiting with these designers. 
I met Karla Eisenach of Sweetwater at my very first market. She's a terrific designer and she lets me hang out in her booth whenever I pop by! She and her daughters produce some fabulous designs and fabric with a scrapbook influence. Check out her blog for some great photos of her booth and of Houston.


Marianne Byrne-Goarin of The Cinnamon Patch is a wonderful designer who lives in France. I love her designs! She has a new book, Cinnamon Inspiration and she has a line of lovely felts that she uses in her designs. Her website showcases all of her whimsical designs.





My friend, Renee Plains, of Liberty Star always has a cute little booth. Her projects are darling. Did you buy the latest issue of American Patchwork and Quilting ? They have an interview in there with Renee. Way to go, girl!








Here are some fabulous designers from Henry Glass. Lynette Anderson travels all the way from Australia with her son Eddie. Her designs are so pretty, aren't they?


Michelle Engel Bencsko, of Cicada Daydream made a debut with her fab line from her own company, Cloud9 Fabrics. Dreamy and organic!

Here are the lovely ladies from Lizzie B Creations. They're funny and upbeat! I love their energy and their fun designs. You have to check out their fabric line, Whimsyland. Wow and bright, just as I like it!

Blackbird Designs . What can I say about these ladies? I love them. Talking to Alma and Barb is a treat. We met at the Designer Retreat at the Better Homes and Gardens a few years ago. Their booth is always so lovely.



Robyn Pandolph , is another wonderful designer. We also met at the retreat years ago. Her new fabrics are oh so gorgeous!

Sarah Moon, thank you! I dropped by The Fabric Shop Network booth to thank her for the awesome review of my book, Cool Girls Quilt. Thanks, Sarah.


I chatted with Jodie Davis for a little while at the Aurifil booth. She was busy taping her show, Quilt Out Loud. Can't wait to see the new episodes.



Whew! That's it for now! xo, L