Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall-O-Ween




Do you remember the Holiday Quilt Designer Blog Hop last year? It was fun, wasn't it? Here's some great news!!! We're having a Fall-O-Ween Quilt Designer Blog Hop!! Are you excited? I am. It's going to be fun. I hope that you join us. This year we have 10 designers lined up to provide you with 10 great projects and 10 themed blogs. Help us spread the word!! Gudrun has a drawing going on now if you help us pass the word on to your friends via Facebook, Twitter, blogging, or whatever means you can think of!! 

I'm excited but I think that I have a zillion things going on at that particular time. Yikes! I'm teaching a class for the enrichment program at my kids' school, I'm going to debut one class that I'm doing for CraftEdu and there are other things that I have to keep under wraps right now. 


Meanwhile, a little boy celebrated his birthday. It falls at a really busy time but it's a special day for a special boy! Happy birthday!!



I have been a bad mommy because I haven't had the time to sit and do a scrapbook page for that day. The only way that I can keep up with all of this is to do a digital page. Cathy Zielske designed these simple pages for Designer Digitals. I just plop the pics and information in. So simple and so easy. I love storyboard type of digital art. I gave out some storyboard collages at Christmas last year.

I have to get busy like a bee now! Buzz! Buzz! xo, L