Thursday, November 04, 2010

More Quilt Market Fun



First, I'm so excited to tell you that I will be on the Quiltmaker Designer blog hop this Monday, November 8, 2010. Please stop by! It's going to be fun!


Let's get to some more Quilt Market news! I loved this booth. The ladies of Handbehg Felts were fun and their felted kits were gorgeous. I bought a few of their kits. Sorry, I can't divulge how many on account of the fact that it might incriminate me.





Oh, Riley Blake. I love your fabrics and trims. No words necessary.




Anna Griffin's booth was beautiful as usual. She had inspiration boards up everywhere showing different color ranges.


I love the folks at Alexander Henry. Their fabric is always to die for.


Adorn-It is another awesome fabric and trim company. You will have to check out their site. My photos were fuzzy. I'm sorry!


Kaffe Fassett's booth was full of gorgeous quilts.


I have been so blessed to have met some wonderful people in this industry. I must say that Barb and Alma of Blackbird Designs rank at the top.


Karla of Sweetwater Designs is another one at the top of the list. I met her at my very first market.





Melly & Me, your monkey fabric is so cute!


Look at the art that Meg Hannan of Rag Sky Art Studio makes. Check out her website. She explains the process there!



More Ty. We're on a first name basis now. [well, in my mind at least]


Lynette Anderson, who used to be a Henry Glass Designer is now with Lecien. She has a fabulous new line of fabric. 



That's all for now. I hope that you've enjoyed today's visuals!! Check out Henry Glass Fabric blog. They should have pics of the designer's booths there and we have a big announcement coming soon!

xo, L