Monday, May 09, 2011

Aurifil Designer of the Month - May 2011


Kaye England is the Aurifil Designer of the Month for May. I met Kaye when we were both invited to the American Patchwork and Quilting Creative Inner Circle Designer Retreat. She's a hoot. So talented, lively and fun!

You have to check out Pat Sloan's radio interview with Kaye. You can find it here. Download it to your computer, iPad, mp3 or other player.

Remember to post your finished project on the Aurifil Flickr Folder. Linda from NY made my pillow project and won last month!! 

Kaye designed a lovely project for the folks at Aurifil and you can download that here.


Everyone in the industry is off to Salt Lake City this week for Quilt Market. It's exciting and inspiring. I can't wait. If you are going, I hope to see you there. I am trying to be at the Aurifil Designer of the Month Schoolhouse presented by Pat Sloan. Drop by and say hi!

xo, L