Monday, April 06, 2009

It's My Birthday!!


I've been having quite the birthday! It's not just a day, it's a long weekend! First, my website is up and running!! Yippee! It's still a work in progress but I hope that you like it. 

On Saturday, I went to Quilter's Heritage Celebration in Lancaster with my friend, Joanne. It was fun and at the end of the day we had a yummy seafood dinner. Yesterday, the family went out for dim sum. Yum! Yum! Notice a theme here? Food and more food.

The boys were so cute. They've been planning my party for a month now and it has been top secret. Who knew that these two could be so good about not telling me? Bribes didn't work either and it's weird because they're usually screaming everything out.  I think that it was the fact that they were so proud to be putting this on for me. 

They made my hubby take them out to get everything for them on Saturday when I was at the quilt show. I laughed because in the 17 years that we've been together, my hubby has never purchased a craft related item for me. The kids knew that they each wanted to buy me a ball of yarn and a pair of needles. Then, after dim sum Sunday afternoon, they kicked me out of the house for three hours because they were baking me a cake from scratch. So cute and the cake was delicious!


Made me cry. Everything was so sweet. Now, I'm off to dine with another friend. I'm hoping that this won't end! Quilt photos tomorrow. Let me know what you think of the new site!
xo, L