Friday, April 03, 2009

This Might Be The Day!

*It works now!
*Oops! Slight clarification. The website was launched but it may take a day or so until it makes its appearance to you. Sorry.

This might be the day of the launch of the new website. We're going to try to make it live sometime this afternoon. I'm so excited!

Meanwhile, I'll let you have a peak at my friends' work. A few of us get together on occasion to do some crafting together.

Rebecca's expecting a new baby and look what she made for her baby! Isn't this little quilt pretty? The design comes from Alicia Pauson's book, Stitched in Time.

Joanne, is an expert at matching points. Look how pretty her block is. This is part of a table runner. So happy!

I think that it must be the season for white quilts. Colleen is making this adorable quilt and the white adds a lovely minimalist, and crisp feeling to the design.

I love her little blocks. She put them together from a Moda jelly roll.

xo, L