Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Lancaster, Part I

Last Saturday, I went to the quilt show in Lancaster, PA. It was fun to go again as I hadn't been to it for a few years. I love to see the quilts. The techniques are so creative and so wide ranging.
I must way that this sunflower quilt was one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't read the label in my photo to see who made this. My apologies. I will try to find out. She did a fab job didn't she? *A kind reader let me know that Terry Kramzar is the wonderful artist who made this gorgeous quilt.

Look at this one, The Place You'll Go - Africa to Allentown by Irene Berry. Oh, such pretty colors.



This modern quilt, Jet Trails #5 by Marcia DeCamp is so mod and funky.


I always love the Lancaster show because of the diversity and the quality of the quilts entered in the show.
More to come ...
xo, L