Friday, December 04, 2009

Oh Little Tree!



I didn't forget about you, Little Tree! I think that I need help. I am obsessed with my trees and Christmas in general! Is everyone in the swing of holiday fun? I am not usually this "domestic" but since Reno has been in London on business this week, I have been working and nesting! [No, not for those reasons, silly.]



Remember the little tree that I had mentioned in the blog hop ? Well, I decided to put it up. Isn't it cute? Of course, I had to have a crown on the little tree too! I have given up on stars at the top of the tree. Do you like the wreaths or do you still prefer the star at the top?

I have been working. The latest is updating my website. Do check out the new photos and the journal . I love the flowers. Do you have any favorite holiday flowers? I'm always looking out for the unusual.

My friend Colleen made a lovely quilt for her mother's friend. Isn't it gorgeous? Colleen, I don't know how you do it all! See you in a few hours! We have a sewing playdate with Joanne.



I LOVE the back of the quilt. She pieced letters together to spell out these words. So awesome!



Have a great day! xo, L