Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm still here everyone! I had a few days of technological problems and then Big A was sick for a week. I am back and running. Little A made that clover leaf for all of "Mommy's nice readers".

I am working hard at wrapping up the new web site. It will still be a work in progress but it's fresh and I'm excited to show you!

In the meantime, I'm off to the Crayola Factory with the kindergarten class this morning.  It should be fun and loud!  

Come back tonight. I will have some quilt photos from the New Jersey show last week. They were gorgeous and the workmanship was outstanding. Can't wait to show you!

Look here! I made this large tote for spring. Isn't it fun? I put a pink fabric inside for the lining [lining is from my Funky Flowers line].


Will be back soon!
xo, L