Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Slight Diversions


Still working hard and I see light at the end of the tunnel. I am working on a new design and hope to bring it to you in a while. The web site development is humming along. Funny thing, each feedback and comment came back to one thing, "That's not you. You're so much more vibrant." So, back to the drawing board a couple of times. 

For relief and an added kick of creativity, I have been working on a couple of creative things. I'm almost finished the crochet blanket shown above. I love its softness. I started this a while ago and it continues to be one of those projects whereby I add a row or two to it, move on to another bigger project and then  return to add rows again. It's like an old friend.

I was craving for the smell of fresh spring air when I started this quilt. Now, I'm mulling it over. I love the blue on white minimalist look but Reno thinks that the white is too stark and "not my style". Funny, this is the third time this week that I've heard that assessment of my style [and from three different people]. What do you think? Should I continue on with the white background or go with my usual route with something wild in the background? xo, L