Friday, July 01, 2011

What Are You Doing This Summer?


I've been absent from here for a while and have missed you so. I have been battling a bad cold since the last day of school. Yuck! I still have a bad cough but I am slowly getting over it. Does it seem that colds are worse or last longer when you get them in the summer?


While I was sick, all of the kids summer courses were cancelled!  I had to scramble to get something together so they've been at a tae kwon do survival camp. Are you feeling my stress now? I worked well under these conditions just in case you were wondering about my health and well being.

How do I know this? Well, I added a book deadline to the whole thing. See? It is like Christmas around here because it is a holiday book!

Let me get my thoughts together now. Need to focus. What are you doing this summer? Are you taking any sewing/crafting projects along with you?

xo,

L