Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Easy Photography Backdrops


We had a Snowball Dance recently at school and I was the photo booth photographer! It was a blast. I had ideas for the backdrop and C [above with the white hat] came through! She made this simple but gorgeously effective backdrop from ribbons that she bought from Michael's. She tied ribbon to dowels and we hung them from the ceiling. I loved it. I made up the moustache on a stick from my templates from the Halloween blog hop. So fun. C and her family were so awesome to photograph too! Thanks, C, for the great backdrop and frame. Big A had to get in on the action too! 


For Valentine's Day, I made fans and taped them to my background for a fun effect.


It is really quite simple, inexpensive and easy to make simple backdrops. Give it a try and have some fun!

xo, L