Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chalk Artists At Work

I love Mom. He loves to write it backwards because it looks so cute. Do you think that his teacher will take that as an excuse?

I am just too tired to go through all of my photos today to do a proper post because my sister and her family just left today. As I said to my Facebook friends, these little boys just tired me out.  After Jack Oliver left, my kids wanted to draw on my driveway. We stayed out in the nice sunny morning. We haven't had many of those special days lately. Apparently, my brother, has been experiencing New Jersey weather in Vancouver and we've been getting their rain. Oh, there was a tornado somewhere in this state yesterday too.

As I was looking at Big A's drawings, I noticed that he likes to draw flowers too. 

Have a great day! xo, L