Saturday, July 11, 2009

Phew, It's The Weekend.

This week has been insane. Lots of things, lots of little things that added up to lots of running around. Lots of fabric work that I can't show you just yet. Also, one of the biggest things was dealing with the fact that my neighbor's car rolled backwards in a semi-circle down two doors and hit ours. Yep, unbelievable! Oh well, it's just a car and we can fix it. Luckily no one was injured.
So, I tried to focus on good little things. The boys and I read a lot, played board games, did some homework and I started to knit a hat for Little A. If you have kids around the house, get a copy of Eric Wight's Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom. I met the author and had him autograph the book for Big A but Little A devoured the comic book type pages the second I got home.

I'll be back sometime next week. Enjoy your weekend! xo, L