Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy Day! Winners and More.


Did you have a great weekend? I had a relaxing weekend and now it's back to reality! The weather was finally nice and I didn't feel moldy! We had so much rain in June and my poor plants just rotted.

We spent most of the weekend at the pool though we did manage to drive out to the Kutztown Folk Festival. We had a great time there and there was lots to see. When we first arrived, I made a dash to the Quilt Barn. Wow, to walk into a room full of quilts for sale was so much fun. Afterwards, it was time to do what the rest of my group wanted to do, of course. Photos later this week.

Well, I think that the most important part of this post would be the winners of my giveaway! Yahoo! I drew the name out of a bowl of strips paper of names from the blog, website, e-mail and Facebook. So here goes ... the grand prize goes to Happy Cottage Quilter. You'll receive a bunch of fat quarters of Inspiration and a couple of my books. In addition to the big prize, my "bosses", Big A and Little A, decided that "we should draw out some more names so that some other people can win your beautiful books and fabric". Who can argue with that? Well, Dokiquilts, Mandie, Owen's Mom, Kathy Bruckman and Ellen Yamaguchi, you've each won a little something. E-mail me your snail mail and I'll post them sometime this week. Thanks for entering! I'll get back to posting in the next day or so. I have to finish up a project. xo, L