Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Working And Playing


The summer is just flying by so quickly. I can't believe that we'll be back to school soon. I have mixed feelings about it because my baby is going to school all day long. He promises that he will think about me while he's there and he's told his Webkinz to take care of me while he's at school. We moms take it harder than they do, don't we?

I just finished a quilt for the good folks at American Patchwork and Quilting. I'm loving the fun colors in my new fabric line, Inspiraton. The fabrics should be here by the end of the month. I'll let you know for sure when they arrive.

My sister and her family came for a visit. Of course, with boys, we had to go to Strasburg, PA to visit the trains.

They loved the ride into the countryside. We also visited Choo Choo Barn where model trains rule, and the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania.


When my boys are together with my nephew, Jack, taking pictures becomes rather difficult. I got a lot of these silly shots. I'm grateful for digital photography.

Eventually, I get one that's adorable.

Oh, and this? Just a random shot of a wreath that I made.  "Look, it fits my head, Daddy." So, Reno was happy to oblige with a photograph. Now I know what the kids are doing when their daddy is taking care of them while I'm working.


xo, L