Monday, January 03, 2011

Live Your Dream and Live It Well




Live your dream and live it well is my theme for 2011.  That's generally my theme in my life. I'm pretty optimistic even in times when everyone around me isn't. Is it a genetic thing? I believe that you do your best and then some with what you have. I have had a lot of creative things burning a hole in my brain for a long time. I'm going to work hard at getting them out. Everything might not get accomplished in the next 12 months but I am going to try really hard. I want to live, design and do the things that I want to do on my own terms, with passion and no fear but with compassion and good spirit. Are you with me?


[collage: Pat Sloan]

The first thing that I am going to do this week is visit my friend, Pat Sloan, on her Creative Talk Radio. Click on the link to listen. Pat and I have known each other for a long time. I often think that our energies combined can light up the Empire State Building! She's a high energy person and I love that about her! So fun and our visit this afternoon will be fun too!! Drop by and call in from 4 - 4:30 p.m. EST this afternoon. Then leave a comment on her blog to win a bundle of fabric. I'm giving away a fat quarter of Hugs & Kisses.


Come and join us. Let me know what your theme is this year. 

It's going to be fun!!!  See you at 4!

xo, L