Saturday, April 02, 2011

Mommy's Friends Are Awesome!



Dear Friends,

This is Alex. Thank you so much for helping me and my class. We are so happy! We received notes from about 50 of you and we are excited. Mommy and I thought about what we were going to do and we talked it over with my teacher, Mrs. Adams this morning. Here's our plan.

We have sent out my Flat Stanley to four people who will mail it forward and then back to the school.  They had provided addresses so that made it easier for Mom to send them out today. [She will be sending you an e-mail to let you know.]

For all of the other nice people [ALL AROUND THE WORLD - not just the US], I would love to hear from you! There are two ways that you can help. Either way is great!


1. Print out Flat Stanley's photo, cut out and take it along with you. Take photos of the two of you having fun and send the photograph to my mom. You can post a photograph on Mommy's Facebook page too. The directions are here. [Please note: There was a typo on the first .pdf but this one is correct as of April 4, 2011. The e-mail address has been corrected.]


2. For those of you who don't want to take a photograph but still want to write, Mommy made up a postcard. You can print it out and write me a note and mail it to me. I will share it with my class. Click on the picture above and print. Directions are on the .pdf file here.

Thank you!!!

xo, Alex