Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 9: Kid Stories
















Can you believe it? We are on Day 9 of our awesome blog hop! Thanks so much for joining us. It has been oh so fun! Remember to comment on the designers' blogs in order to qualify to win the grand prizes. The designers' are giving away goodies on their blogs on their special day too! Have a great time hopping from blog to blog! Links are on the sidebar to the right.

Oh, don't let these two fool you. Are they cute? Absolutely! Are they sneaky? Absolutely.

Two Christmases ago, I was having a conversation with my little one. I had asked him if he was excited about Christmas and did he think that Santa brought him everything that he had asked for. He replied in a nonchalant way, "Oh, I know that he has, Momma. I already checked and I made sure that I put all of the tape back in the right place."

My older one is not innocent either. Last Christmas, I was walking up the stairs toward my bedroom when I heard someone whisper excitedly, "Hurry up, she's coming!" Well, as I rounded the corner, I saw the little lookout guy trying to help his older brother get down from a chair in my closet. They were hunting around the closet for their presents. Uh, going into Momma's closet is a no-no.

Aren't kids devilish? Little do they know that these little stories come back to haunt them! And little do mine know that all of Momma's readers know! Do you have any funny stories about your kids? Do tell!



Go over and check out Sherri's site for today's special featured inspiration. Her table top mat is darling.
xo, L