Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shop, Eat, Shop, Eat



Did you have a wonderful holiday weekend? I sure did! We ate and ate. Then my girlfriend, Roopa, dragged me out of bed at 2:30 a.m. to go shopping. Ok, husbands can stop listening now. Yes, we shopped and shopped. We didn't get carried away. In fact, we got all of our holiday shopping done and we got great deals.

After Black Friday was finished, I was done shopping. I was in browse mode. You know,  looking for inspiration. I found it in Anthropologie. They're so innovative and creative. I saw a lot of rosettes.

















More rosettes. Are you liking them yet?



Ruffles are still hot.


One bored but patient husband! Sorry the pics aren't so great. I forgot to charge my camera so I had to use my cell phone camera. You get the point.


I love paper chains!

Leave it to the folks at Anthropologie to have a larger-than-life turkey. Did I ever tell you that I had a nightmare of an egret attacking me when I was pregnant? Ok, I digress. Another day perhaps. Well, this bird reminded me of that egret.



Over at Platypus, I saw lots of curly toes but we don't need to buy one, right? I know that you're going to make my  Sweet Stocking.





Hurry up and finish up your shopping so that you can slow down, relax and enjoy all that this inspiring season offers us. xo, L