Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life Cont'd


Following the excitement that I had on Saturday, Sunday was a busy, busy day. At 10 a.m., Adam has his tae kwon do testing. [Congrats!] Then, from 1:30 on, we were going non-stop until 8p.m. with Chinese school, and their New Year's concert and banquet. It was fun and we were tired. We did win a bagful of Trader Joe's goodies. Yummy!

It has been gorgeous outside. I love it and I can't wait for spring. Meanwhile, I have photos of these beautiful arrangements on my inspiration wall. I love these arrangements by Saipua and the rest of her site is filled with beauty.


On top of all of the events going on this past weekend, I have been up to my eyeballs in finishing up a project. So, my work area looks like a disaster. It is a bright, happy and fun disaster though. I'm not complaining, just sayin'. When you work, are you neat or is it all over the place? I like to stack all of my fabrics in piles [see my other tips here and in the latest issue of American Patchwork and Quilting.] so that I can pull from them easily.
xo, L