Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whistle While You Work

I've been working this week amongst a bazillion other things. And, while I've been working, I've been thinking. Dangerous thing according to my husband! I did an overview of everything that I've done and wondered what was next. Hmmm. I have a few ideas that are in the early stages of development and can't be mentioned but in general, I wondered where my interests will take me in the next while. Do you ever do that or are you a steady quilter, knitter, or scrapbooker? I go back and forth though I consider my "profession" to cover more of the quilting/sewing projects and my "personal" interests to be just as strong in the paper arts [my first love], photography and knitting.

Are you still interested in making quilts or do you love purses? Do you like to sew more than you like to quilt? What sort of projects are you interested in seeing more of? Or have you found a new hobby in photography or knitting? Most of all, do you always fall back to your comfort craft?

Just curious. xo, L