Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 4: Guest Ellen Luckett Baker


Great visit with Pat Sloan yesterday! Love her! She gets you to show things like a messy studio desk! She has a way with people you know!


Today I have a special guest. I have never met Ellen Luckett Baker but I have admired her website, fabric and her book! Her first line, Quilt Blocks, was lovely! I saw a display of the range at Rock, Paper, Scissors a little while ago. I love the colors and the geometric shapes!


Ellen writes all about handmade and she curates with a sharp and discerning eye for the beautifully goods that artists show on their own blogs. I love to see what inspires her to put into her collections.

I thought that I'd share a few of my past freebies with you. There are links on the right sidebar or below under the photos.






Enjoy!
xo, L