Thank you to Kate Spain for the awesome post yesterday! Make sure that you go through and read everyone's posts. Each one so far has been so fun yet so different! Pat Sloan's giveaway is still open.
- Wednesday, July 18 - La Vie En Rosie with Carrie Nelson
- Thursday, July 19 - Sew Mama Sew ~ Beth Wilson
- Friday, July 20 - Pat Sloan
- Saturday, July 21 - Ellen Luckett Baker of The Long Thread
- Sunday, July 22 - Kate Spain
- Monday, July 23 - Lee Heinrich of Freshly Pieced
- Tuesday, July 24 - Martingale & Co.
- Wednesday, July 25 - Henry Glass Fabrics
- Thursday, July 26 - Fat Quarterly
- Friday, July 27 - Aurifil
- Saturday, July 28 - Fat Quarter Shop
- Sunday, July 29 - Mark Lipinski
My next guest is Lee Heinrich of Freshly Pieced. We met while waiting for the shuttle to the airport this spring in Kansas City right after Quilt Market. I know, mama told me not to talk to strangers. I really liked Lee as we started talking and I had myself a guest here in a matter of minutes. Perhaps she agreed because I talked her ear off but I digress and she hasn't said so. There was just something that was oozing with sincerity and confidence. I like that about people and can pick it up easily. I was right and let's add talented, nice and enthusiastic. Lee is one of those people that you like to have around you. You'll see when you read her blog. She does so much and she has two little ones to boot!
She co-designed and co-hosted the Summer Sampler Quilt Quilt-Along. Love it!
She has some adorable tutorials on her site. I love these place mats!
In addition, she hosts, W.I.P. Wednesday.
Yep, it's ok to talk to strangers. Go and give her love, won't you? She's made a version of the squirrel ornament. Very cute.
I love her version. You can see it here.
p.s. She just designed a tree skirt tutorial for you too. Check it out while you're there!