Saturday, July 07, 2012

Things I Can't Live Without


I am sitting here Saturday night in my kitchen after a large thunderstorm and the power has been out for a while. I have been doing a bit of work eithout the use of electronic devices (well except this post) don't get me wrong. I love my electronic gadgets but there are certain non-electronic things that I just can't live without.

This week I went to find a Moleskin calendar and the Barnes and Noble location didn't carry them. I was in a panic. I know that it may sound anal to you but nothing comes between me and my Moleskin journals. Ever use them? My husband didn't believe me but then he took one of mine in a pinch and has never looked back.

I adore are my Post-It tabs. I would never find anything without them. I also love my Japanese markers. I go to Kinokuniya in NYC and make sure that I pick up a bunch every time!

What are your essentials?

xo, L

What are you essential?