Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Merry Christmas!



Joyeux Noel! Happy Christmas in July! Today is the start of my Sew Merry and Bright book tour! I've invited my awesome friend, Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co., to be the first guest. Thank you!

Carrie designs very beautiful scrap quilts and I love her books. Her another Bite of Schnibbles is one of my favorites. For a working mom like me who [confession here] does not like to design pieced quilts, her designs inspire me to make lovely quilts that are easily achievable! 

She's got her review of the book over on her blog. The one thing that I adore about Carrie is her sense of humor! She's a funny, witty girl in both written and verbal form. Go over to her blog to check it out. 



These are two of my favorite Schnibbles designs. They're in her shop.



Do come back to visit with all of the other guests on my book tour. It's going to be fun!


xo, L