Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 8: Kim Diehl for Henry Glass Fabrics


We are on Day 8 of the Sew Merry and Bright Book Tour. Have you been enjoying all of the posts? I asked Kim Diehl to review my book for the Henry Glass blog. Go over and check it out!

I've never met Kim except in e-mails or on the phone. She is so funny, enthusiastic and a real great person. I can't wait to meet her in person. Her dog, Murphy, is soooooo cute. If I weren't so allergic to dogs, that's how my dog would look.



She writes beautiful books for Martingale & Co. I saw this one in my local shop recently. She says that she loves my use of color. I say the very same for her!


Go over to the Henry Glass blog for more fun and giveaways. 


I had so much fun making this tree skirt with some Henry Glass fabrics. The elves are so adorable.



Enjoy!
xo, L