Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Market Moments


One of the things that I try to do is to chat with the designers that I've met over the years. I get inspired by every designer whether they're into primitive, country or contemporary. 

I love Liesl's designs over at Oliver + S. So adorable in a sort of funky vintage sort of way. Simple yet so chic for your little ones.


I met Renee Plains of Liberty Star a couple of years back when we were both invited by American Patchwork and Quilting to their Designer's Retreat. Oh we were so pampered! She's a sweet lady and I love to visit with her.


Here she is with Jocelyn from Fat Quarter Shop. 

I always love the details in her booth. The lovely little birdies were all around her booth. 

Next, we have Traci over at the Bigfork booth. Love those quilts ladies!


As I was walking by the Designer's Workshop booth, this jacket caught my eye. Why? Oh, I designed the black and white fabrics a long while back for a kids line of flannels. So fun to see my fabrics used in someone's design.

I only had a quick look at the gorgeous quilts that they had on display. Here are my favorites. The workmanship, as seen in all of the quilts at the show, were phenomenal.

xo, L