Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quilt Market - Part Two


My first stop is always the Henry Glass booth. My favorite peeps in the whole show. Their booth was very fun as usual and the new lines were fabulous. Of course, we have my line, Inspiration.

I hope that you love this line. I designed the line that is for those who need a little lift in a difficult time. I wanted the line to say "caring, hopeful but fresh and bright".  I hope that I've captured that for you. 

Henry Glass had this cute little farm line for all of the kids in your life. 

There were lots of other fabric lines from the Henry Glass designers. You can check them out at their website. Heather Mulder Peterson is another fellow designer for Henry Glass Fabrics. So pretty!


Here's my friend, Roseann, visiting the Henry Glass aisle. You can see some designs from some of the designers in the background.


She owns a quilt shop in Minnesota and she does other interesting things within the quilting industry. We met at the American Patchwork and Quilting designer's retreat that they had a few years back. She's fun, energetic and passionate. 

My friend, Amy Butler, has a new CD by The Electric Quilt Company. It has some fun and easy projects.

I met a new designer and PBS home dec show hostest, Vicki Payne. I love her home dec line.



Lots more to come. xo, L