Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whew - More Market News!


I must say that Pittsburgh's convention center is beautiful. The light in the building makes it a lovely venue and the scene outside is fabulous with all of the bridges around the downtown area.

I've recently become addicted to templates because of this quilt that I'm working on. 

I used Marti Michell's templates and it made my life easier. I didn't get to chat with Marti this time but her hubby was a delight. Her line of templates is fabulous.

Robyn Pandolph had a lovely booth in her usual pretty palette.


I love the fabrics of Alexander Henry. Their booth was fun, happy and bright.

I love Sue Spargo's booth. Her colors are funky and her images are whimsical.



Art Gallery has a gorgeous line of fabric. Artful and beautiful.

Just wanted to show you one more quilt. I love this red and white one. 

xo, L