Wednesday, October 01, 2008

BHG does it again!


Those wonderful peeps at Better Homes and Gardens have done it again. I should have posted these a little earlier but anywho, here's the latest. You can still make them and have some fun with them.


My Halloween quilt was so much fun to design. I dug into my stash and pulled out all of the zaniest, spookiest prints I could find. If you're short on time, Make a small hanging with one of the words or a pillow. These birds were oh so easy to make and they sparkle with the beaded strings. There's huge potential to use all of those funky little fabric scraps that you're not willing to throw out just yet.
This adorable crayon roll is in the same issue. I know several people who have made this cutie. I love this little crayon holder and you can make tons for holiday gift-giving.

Show me your stuff. I'd love to see what you've done with my designs. xo, L