Sunday, November 08, 2009

And The Baby In The Photo Is ...

terry pic from market
Designer-D

Terry Atkinson! Were you right? Well, then you were entered in my drawing for a stack of fat quarters from my Inspiration line and a copy of "Cool Girls Quilt".

insp3
Wow, there were lots of guesses and it was a really tough contest. I had lots of fun reading all of the entries. I was told that my baby photo was the easiest to guess. Hey, it's not my fault that most Asians are born with straight, black hair and brown eyes! 

prize
Terry hasn't changed one bit! She still has a wonderful and cute smile. Oh, the winner? The winner was chosen very scientifically! My older son, Adam held the bowl while his little brother, Alex choose the name out of the pile of strips that I cut up from the correct guesses. The winner is Jennifer C [Jenphotogb[a]aol.com]! E-mail me your details and I will post the prize to you!

Go and check out all of the other results. The links are at the sidebar on the right. Enjoy and come back tomorrow for Day 1 of our Cross Country Designer's Blog Hop. There's lots more to give away too! Have fun, thanks for playing along and good luck! xo, L