Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Are You Ready Yet?


*OOPS. My post disappeared for a little while. I will extend the deadline until 9 p.m. tonight. Sorry!

The other quilt designers and I thought that we'd tease you a little bit while we're working hard to put together all of the fun stuff for next week. Can you guess the designer in the photo?  Could this be Gudrun? Terry? Pat? Heather? Pam? Kari? Terri? Sherri? Carrie? Roseann? Or me? Each designer will have run a photo contest on her blog with a different designer's baby photo.  Contest ends this Saturday night at 7 pm.  I will be drawing a name randomly, the winner will receive of a book and some fat quarters.   Leave your name, your e-mail and your guess in the comments section.


Remember to check out all of the other designers blogs for their photo contest! I wonder who has my photo? It's going to be fun even for me to guess!
Good luck! xo, L