Sunday, October 17, 2010

Coming Soon


Make sure that you stalk your bookstore for the awesome new edition of this magazine. It's at the printer and should be available very soon. I forgot to draw a name for a copy of this magazine during my blog hop day. I've drawn a name for a copy of this. Please e-mail your information to me and I'll have it sent to you! The lucky winner? For all of the winners who haven't claimed their prizes, you will forfeit your prize if you don't contact me within a week. Please contact me!

Such a cute pattern. I bet my "trick or treaters" will be running to my door with this cute, cute, cute pattern! Thanks Linda! candy*
By Candy on Fall-O-Ween Day 9: Haunts on 10/8/10


I have a block in this issue. Look for this symbol around the internet. Lots of designers are featured in this awesome special issue.

Care for another blog hop? The magazine is going to have one for the launch of this magazine. Stay tuned for the details.

Thanks for all of your support of Justine at Angelfirestudios!

xo, L